The Strength Card and Anger


Strength, or Lust if you are using the Thoth Tarot deck like me, isn't a card that I love to see. In my personal readings, I usually get the Lust card when I am really struggling with controlling my anger. I don't mean an irritation or something that can be brushed off easily.

Usually, the Lust card in a personal reading means crying (am I the only one who cries when I am angry?! It seems so weak to do so, doesn't it?!?) raging, seeing red angry. Not easy to control. But most of the time, I do take a step away from the problem and control my anger before talking about it. Speaking in the heat of the moment isn't usually wise and can even create more problems rather than solving anything.

The Strength tarot card or the Lust tarot card really is about control. But, sometimes, control is a challenge.

I wonder which cards would show up if you were losing control? Perhaps the Devil or the Seven of Swords. Maintaining control? Maybe the Four of Pentacles. Each card works with those around it so there are really endless combinations of how an emotionally challenging situation could play out in a spread.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How Often To Read Tarot Cards

Lose Something? Finding Lost Objects with Tarot